Manure spreader N280/1 – 8t
The N280/1 manure spreader has a nominal capacity of 8 tonnes. This tandem machine features leaf suspension springs and a four-drum vertical adapter which leans towards the front to guarantee uniform and wide spreading of manure. The drums turn backward in pairs. Each drum is balanced to minimise vibration levels of the running machine. The screwed-on replaceable teeth are made of high-grade steel. The adapter guard is lifted with the rear gate.
The machine is coupled with the tractor by the lower hitch with potential adjustment.
An overload friction coupling is installed to protect the drive line.
The standard accessories include a hydraulically lifted and bottom sealed rear hatch that keeps the contents from falling out in transit. A chain-driven synchronizer is also applied for smooth operation of the hatch.
The machine is controlled via a two-section hydraulic system, or a single-section system with Bowden cables for simultaneous connection of other hydraulic power devices to the tractor (e.g. an optional front loader).
- HIGH CAPACITY: The robust structure can easily withstand 8 tonnes of load.
- BETTER PERFORMANCE: The openable and removable side walls facilitate loading and offer a wider range of uses on the farm
- WILL RUN FOR YEARS: The floor is made of a special type of wood that is not corroded by manure
- WORKING COMFORT: Every rotor drum is balanced to keep the operating vibration levels at minimum. The floor conveyor is hydraulically powered.
- FULL CONTROL: Screwed-on replaceable teeth made of high-grade steel
- HASSLE-FREE COUPLING: Easy tractor coupling via the lower hitch with adjustment
- ROBUST: The driveline is protected by an overload friction clutch, and the bottom frame assembly is galvanized
- CONVENIENT: The hydraulically lifted rear hatch keeps the material inside. A chain-driven synchronizer is also applied for smooth operation of the hatch.
- SAFE TRANSIT: A hydraulically opened mesh guards the adapter drums to ensure safety during hauls on public roads.
- EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL: The machine is controlled via a two-section hydraulic system, or a single-section system with Bowden cables for simultaneous connection of other hydraulic power devices to the tractor (e.g. an optional front loader).
|1||Load capacity [kg]||8000|
|2||Body capacity [m3]||8.95|
|Loading space dimensions|
|9||Kerb weight [kg]||3200|
|10||Gross combined weight[kg]||11200|
|11||Power demand [hp]||Min. 78|
|12||Type||Vertical with 4 spreading drums|
|13||Adapter weight [kg]||490|
|14||Adapter drive||Tractor PTO (540 rpm)|
|15||Jointed telescopic shaft for adapter drive||540 Nm with friction clutch|
|16||Spreading width [mm]||8000-10000|
|17||Wheel system||Spring tandem|
|18||Wheel track [mm]||1790|
|21||Electrical system voltage [V]||12|
|24||Directional control valve (single-section hydraulics)||●|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only