Manure spreader N275 – 14t
The N275 spreader can carry 14 tonnes of manure. The machine features a monoaxial chassis with a tow bar carried by a transverse spring. The 2-rotor vertical adapter is inclined forward by 15 degrees. The solution increases the range and uniformity of manure spreading.
The spreader design features a durable floor conveyor running on a sturdy chain for improved stress resistance during the manure pushing cycle. The floor movement is smooth and its speed can be adjusted over a wide range.
A common problem of the operators is the vibration levels of the adapter screws. Metal-Fach has reduced this effect by accurate balancing of the components. Every farming machine should be reliable and ensure a long service life. This is why this model features replaceable screwed-on rotor teeth made of high-grade steel.
The spreader can be coupled with the tractor via the lower hitch. The machine has a PTO with an overload shear pin coupling. The rear hatch is lifted and closed with hydraulic actuators. The hatch bottom edge features a rubber sealing blade to prevent the load from spilling.
Depending on the model, the machine is controlled with a single or two-section hydraulic system. The Metal-Fach manure spreader requires a tractor with a minimum power output of 90 HP.
- HIGH CAPACITY: The spreader can carry an impressive 14 tonnes of material
- OPERATING COMFORT: The adapter screw vibration levels have been reduced by accurate balancing
- RELIABLE: The spreader design features a durable floor conveyor running on a sturdy chain for improved stress resistance during the manure pushing cycle.
- DURABLE: Screwed-on replaceable teeth made of high-grade steel.
- SAFE: The machine has a PTO with an overload shear pin coupling
- GREAT QUALITY OF WORK: The rear hatch is lifted and closed with hydraulic actuators. The hatch bottom edge features a rubber sealing blade to prevent the load from spilling.
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Depending on the model, the machine is controlled with a single or two-section hydraulic system.
- BIG, BUT TREADS LIGHTLY: The large wheels reduce the damage to soil by compaction
|1||Load capacity [kg]||14000|
|2||Body capacity [m3]||12.1|
|Loading space dimensions|
|8||Height (top section) [mm]||1400|
|9||Kerb weight [kg]||4550|
|10||Gross combined weight[kg]||18550|
|11||Power demand [hp]||100|
|12||Type||Vertical with 2 spreading drums|
|13||Adapter weight [kg]||920|
|14||Adapter drive||Tractor PTO (1000 rpm)|
|15||Jointed telescopic shaft for adapter drive||680 Nm|
|16||Spreading width [mm]||12000-15000|
|18||Wheel track [mm]||2200|
|20||Electrical system voltage [V]||12|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only