Manure spreader N267 – 8t
The N267 manure spreader is a machine with the capacity increased to 8 tonnes, running on a tandem chassis. The spreader features a four-drum vertical adapter which leans towards the front to guarantee uniform and wide spreading of manure. The drums turn backward in pairs. Each drum is balanced to minimise vibration levels of the running machine. The screwed-on replaceable teeth are made of high-grade steel.
The machine is coupled with the tractor by the lower hitch with potential adjustment.
An overload friction coupling is installed to protect the drive line.
The standard accessories include a hydraulically lifted rear hatch with a bottom rubber blade seal that keeps the contents from falling out in transit. A chain-driven synchronizer is also applied for smooth operation of the hatch.
A manually removable net can be installed on the machine to protect people against hazards of collision during transit on public roads.
The machine comes as standard with wooden fender strips to protect the side walls from damage during loading. The 500 mm tall solid or mesh top sections improve the versatility of the machine.
The machine is controlled via a two-section hydraulic system, or a single-section system with Bowden cables for simultaneous connection of other hydraulic power devices to the tractor (e.g. an optional front loader).
- HIGH CAPACITY: The robust structure can easily withstand 8 tonnes of load.
- WORKING COMFORT: Every rotor drum is balanced to keep the operating vibration levels at minimum. The floor conveyor is hydraulically powered.
- FULL CONTROL: Screwed-on replaceable teeth made of high-grade steel
- HASSLE-FREE COUPLING: Easy tractor coupling via the lower hitch with adjustment
- ROBUST: The driveline is protected by an overload friction clutch
- CONVENIENT: The hydraulically lifted rear hatch keeps the material inside. A chain-driven synchronizer is also applied for smooth operation of the hatch.
- SAFE LOADING: The side walls are protected with wooden fender strips
- MAKE IT BIGGER: The machine can be made even more versatile by adding 500 mm tall solid or mesh top sections
- EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL: The machine is controlled via a two-section hydraulic system, or a single-section system with Bowden cables for simultaneous connection of other hydraulic power devices to the tractor (e.g. an optional front loader).
|1||Load capacity [kg]||8000|
|2||Body capacity [m3]||9.2|
|Loading space dimensions|
|8||Height (top section) [mm]||1150 (500)|
|9||Kerb weight [kg]||3400|
|10||Gross combined weight[kg]||11400|
|11||Power demand [hp]||Min. 80|
|12||Type||Vertical with 4 spreading drums|
|13||Adapter weight [kg]||470|
|14||Adapter drive||Tractor PTO (540 rpm)|
|15||Jointed telescopic shaft for adapter drive||540 Nm with friction clutch|
|16||Spreading width [mm]||8000|
|17||Wheel system||Tandem (two independent rocker arms without suspension springs)|
|18||Wheel track [mm]||1790|
|19||Wheel base [mm]||1040|
|21||Electrical system voltage [V]||12|
|24||Directional control valve (single-section hydraulics)||●|
|25||500 mm full / 500 mm net top section||●|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only