Front loader T241 1300/1600kg
The front loader is a farming machine mounted at the front frame of a tractor. The loader is intended for loading, unloading and handling bulk materials, e.g. gravel, sand, mineral fertilizers, lime, manure, potatoes, beetroot or wood. It can also facilitate any handling operations on the farm. Depending on the intended work type, the grip can be replaced with a bale grip, a log grip, a silage grip, a bale fork, a manure and straw fork, a pallet fork, a silage cutter, a grip bucket, a peat bucket, a snow plough, or other equipment.
The flat pillar profiles of the T241 ensure better visibility during work and precise movement. The concealed hydraulic lines improve appearance and operating safety. The turnbuckle-mounted supports ensure easy deployment and height adjustment. The front loader has a reduced weight in its size range. The advanced EURO mount frame makes retooling a simple and easy operation. The self-lubricating bearing bushings are provided for maintenance-free operation. The hydraulic lines are coupled with the MULTILOCK system. The front loader is controlled with a single Bowden-cable lever for extremely easy and convenient operation.
- EXTREMELY UNIVERSAL: Capable of performing many tasks on the farm
- IMPROVED VISIBILITY: The flat pillar profiles do not obstruct the driver’s line of vision
- IMPROVED APPEARANCE AND SAFETY: The concealed hydraulic lines improve the aesthetics of the device and its operating safety
- EASIER ALL-ROUND ADJUSTMENT: The turnbuckle-mounted supports ensure easy deployment and height adjustment
- EVEN FASTER RETOOLING: The advanced EURO mount frame provides a user friendly solution
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE: The self-lubricating bearing bushings are provided for maintenance-free operation
- SIMPLE CONTROL: The lever actuates the controls via Bowden cables
- DURABLE AND SAFE: HS steel ensures years of reliability and strength
- STRONG: The self-lubricated bushes feature superior durability and resistance to guarantee a long operating life. The front loader pins are nitrogen hardened.
- FAST WORKING: The standard equipment includes the best-in-class Nimco directional control valve that is coupled directly to the tractor’s feed line. This results in faster motions and protection against hydraulic pump failure
- PRECISE: The front loader features a levelling indicator
- CONVENIENT: The special hydraulic accumulator absorbs shocks during operation
- ROBUST: The suitably formed arm sections and the best steel grade for the critical operating parts ensure safe operation of the device for many years. The new shape of the upper connectors and the materials used ensure improved durability.
|Item||Type||T241-D (long)||T241-1 (short, narrow)||T241-K (short, wide)|
|1||Maximum lifting capacity [kg]||1600||1300/1600||1300/1600|
|2||Lifting height [mm]||3901||3348||3348|
|3||Bucket loading height for bulk materials [mm]||3239||2855||2855|
|4||Bucket unloading height for bulk materials [mm]||2600||2300||2300|
|5||Type of lifting cylinder||UCJI33-80/45/520, UCJI26-80/40/400||1300kg- SMT2S.70.40.520, SMTIS.70.36.400, 1600kg- UCJI25-80/45/520, UCJI26-80/40/400||1300kg- SMT2S.70.40.520, SMTIS.70.36.400, 1600kg- UCJI25-80/45/520, UCJI26-80/40/400|
|6||Operating pressure [MPa]||18||18||18|
|8||Counterweight + ballast weight [kg]||820||650||650|
|11||Working speed [km/h]||10||10||10|
|12||Transport speed [km/h]||15||15||15|
|16||MULTILOCK-type connection of hydraulic lines||•||•||•|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only