Manure and hay bale fork
The manure fork is intended for handling manure as well as hay, straw and silage bales. The robust design ensures comfortable and safe operation, while the solid back wall protects the material against falling out when handled. The available range of working widths (1.2 m,
1.5 m and 1.8 m) will help you find the right implement for your needs. The drop-forged teeth are exceptionally durable. Optional EURO/SMS mounting available. Durable powder coat finish.
- WIDELY VERSATILE: The manure fork can handle manure, as well as hay, straw and silage bales.
- SAFE HANDLING, SAFE TRANSPORT: The robust design ensures comfortable and safe operation, while the solid back wall protects the handled material from falling out.
- WIDE CHOICE: The machine comes in three different working width ratings.
- WILL LAST YEARS: The durable powder coating guarantees years of use without any risk of structural corrosion.
- STRONG: The drop-forged prongs greatly improve overall durability.
- EASY MOUNTING: The equipment is compatible with the EURO/SMS adapters.
|Type||Unit of Measure||Straw and manure fork|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only