Lightweight bale grip 700kg
The bale grip is designed for handling bales of straw, hay and silage. The equipment one double-action actuator and a special strut for simultaneous opening and closing of both arms. The lightweight structure of the claws reduces the overall machine weight for better stability of the tractor. Durable powder coat finish.
- IMPROVED OPERATING STABILITY: The lightweight structure of the claws reduces the overall machine weight for better stability of the tractor.
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMER: Equipped with a single double-action hydraulic actuator.
- PRECISE OPERATION: The special strut makes both claws open and close at the same time and with the same speed.
- DURABLE: The grip is finished with powder coating.
|Type||Unit of Measure||Lightweight bale grab
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only