Grip buckets handle small grain fractions or semi-liquid elements of manure. The durable design and sturdy build of the bucket make it a good choice for bulk material handling. The equipment is available with the working widths of 1.5 and 1.8 m. The implement is robust thanks to its rigid structure, reinforced by additional middle ribbing, side bosses and a longitudinal reinforcing beam. Metal-Fach engineers have carefully designed the share, which is directly welded to the main structure. Two high power hydraulic actuators are used to obtain correct compression of material. The drop-forged teeth are exceptionally durable. The machine is mounted on the EURO/SMS adapters. The durable powder coat finish guarantees suitable anti-corrosion protection.
- UNIVERSAL IN USE: The durable design and sturdy build of the bucket make it a great choice for bulk material handling.
- GET WHAT YOU NEED: The equipment is available in two service widths, 1.5 m and 1.8 m.
- ROCK-SOLID: The machine is robust thanks to its rigid structure, reinforced by additional middle ribbing, side bosses and a longitudinal reinforcing beam, while the drop-forged teeth are extremely strong.
- SAFE: The clamp is driven by two reliable hydraulic actuators.
- WILL LAST YEARS: The durable powder coating guarantees years of use without any risk of structural corrosion.
- LONG OPERATING LIFE: The share is made from a wear-resistant material.
|Type||Unit of Measure||Bucket with grab|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only