Combined pallet slide fork with pins
A two-functional accessory for front loaders for handling both pallets and straw bales. This tool is available in two versions: OL.REZ 1.2 E with 195 kg of weight and OL.REZ 1.4 E with 200 kg of weight. Each fork features two 1.1 m long pins.
This universal front loader accessory comes with the EURO mounting system. Thanks to its special design, the pallet slide function can be quickly converted by replacing the forks with the pins to handle straw bales. The device can accommodate up to 5 straight 1.1 m long pins. The 1.2E version is 1.2 m wide, and the 1.4E version is 1.4 m wide. The maximum lifting capacity with the pallet forks is 1000 kg.
- WIDE APPLICATION RANGE: The fork can carry pallets or straw bales.
- FAST RECONFIGURATION: Removing the fork and installing the prongs is an intuitive and easy task. This enables to easily convert the device to suit the job in hand.
- SELECT YOUR OPTIMUM VERSION: The equipment is available in two versions: OL.REZ 1.2 E with 195 kg of weight and OL.REZ 1.4 E with 200 kg of weight.
- HIGH CAPACITY: The maximum lifting capacity with the pallet fork is 1000 kg.
|Technical specification||Combined pallet fork with spikes|
|Lifting capacity [kg]||1000||1000|
|Weight of accessories [kg]||200||195|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only