Baler Z562 with rotor and blades
The innovative and reliable Z562 baler is also available with a rotor and blades. Similar to the Z562 basic machine, this model also features the unique, perfectly cylindrical baling chambers for the best quality of haylage.
The press has a rotor and 13 shredding blades for improved preparation of feed in bales by increasing the compaction ratio: the input is pre-shredded during harvesting prior to baling. A baler with shredding blades is a perfect solution to ensure your fodder is more tolerable for livestock, being both easier in feeding and in processing in feeder wagons.
The shredding blades are protected against accidental damage by durable springs for blade tilting, and the tools are folded by a hydraulic system to save time and labour.
- EXCELLENT FODDER QUALITY: the fodder processed in a baler with shredding blades is more tolerable for animals.
- IMPROVED COMPACTION RATIO: shredding the material prior to baling improves the compaction ratio.
- DURABLE BLADES: the hydraulically folded blade gear features individual springs that tilt the tools and prevent damage from stones etc.
- HIGH CAPACITY: the 180 cm pickups and net wrappers increase the harvest efficiency by as much as 30%.
- WORK SPEED: this is the first product on the marked with an ensilage applicator, so processing is already underway during harvesting.
- HIGH HAYLAGE QUALITY: the innovative technology of perfectly round baling chambers assures the maximum compaction ratio possible.
- EASY CONTROL: simple and reliable control with an electronic panel that features a bale counter and other features.
- EFFICIENCY ON ROUGH TERRAIN: the wide wheels easily traverse soft ground.
- ECONOMY: unlike hydraulic-powered solutions, the rear gate mechanical lock reduces tractor fuel consumption.
- DURABILITY: the robust composite guard and the reliable, sturdy structure ensure many years of operation.
|Item no.||Type||Z562-2 [rotor and knives]|
|5||PTO power demand [kW]||60|
|6||PTO rotational speed [rpm]||540|
|7||Electrical connection to tractor||1 7-pin lighting socket + 1 car lighter socket|
|8||Minimum tractor power output [kW]||70|
|9||Required tractor hydraulic system pressure [atm./MPa]||140/14|
|10||Required oil flow rate [l/min]||25|
|11||Electrical system voltage [V]||12|
|12||Working/transport speed [km/h]||10/20|
|13||Yield [pcs./h]||up to 40|
|14||Bale width [mm]||1200|
|15||Bale diameter [mm]||1200|
|16||Bale weight [kg]||100-600|
|17||Rolling chamber type||cylindrical, fixed chamber|
|19||Net wrapping system||•|
|20||Twine wrapping system||V|
|21||Twine wrapping spacing adjustment||3 increments|
|22||Chamber feed system||pick-up and rotary feeder|
|23||Pickup type||drum-tine, 4 bars|
|24||Pickup width [mm]||1800|
|25||Service collecting width [mm]||1520|
|26||Number of pickup pins||44|
|28||Tyre pressure [kPa]||250|
|29||Feeding rotor||star-type with 3 vertices|
|30||Number of cutter knives [pcs.]||13|
|31||Theoretical cutting length [mm]||min. 85|
|32||Knives protection||spring-type for each knife|
|33||Chain central lubrication||•|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only