Bale wrapper Z593 self-loading
The Z593 self-loading bale wrapper features the front loading gripper for quick and effective work in line with a round baler (i.e. along the field and not across it like other bale wrapper types ). The machine is available in two variants: with mechanical or electronic control.
The pickup and wrapping of bales is made in transit to the next bale or the bale dump for improved efficiency. The machine comes with a film pickup and cutting device that requires operator’s intervention only to replace the film roll. When the wrapping process is complete, the bale can be gently placed on the base using the hydraulic bale positioning device which reduces the risk of film damage during unloading.
The machine is complete with the advanced universal 500 and 750 mm film roll feeder.
The special design of the four rotary shafts prevents the bales from slipping when being wrapped.
The direct drive transmission to a special slewing ring of the rotary table ensures silent operation of the machine and greater reliability when compared to chain transmission systems.
The machine is controlled from the tractor cab with the control levers of the four-section hydraulic system equipped with Bowden cables.
The bale wrapper comes with a programmable counting controller which displays the current bale wrap count, the operating time, the number of processed bales, and the average number of bales wrapped per hour. The controller can process data separately for three farming fields.
- EFFICIENT: The machine works in line with the round baler, not across its path
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: The bales are picked up and wrapped on the go
- MINIMUM OPERATOR INVOLVEMENT: The fully automated bale processing reduces operator’s involvement to film roll replacement
- EASY CONTROL: The bale wrapper can be controlled with the hydraulic DCV levers in the tractor cab or the standard hydraulic control valve
- MINIMUM RISK OF FILM DAMAGE: The wrapped bales are positioned on special bases with the hydraulic bale positioning device
- WORKING COMFORT: The machine features containers for two spare film rolls
- UNIVERSAL SOLUTIONS: The handy universal feeder fits the two popular roll widths, 500 mm and 750 mm
- LOWER BALE SLIP: The four rotary shafts reduce the risk of bale slip during the wrapping process
- HANDY AND COMFORTABLE: The adjustable telescoping support foot of the bale positioning device allows adapting of the bale drop height
- SILENT AND TROUBLE-FREE RUNNING: The slewing ring drive transmission works reliably and without noise
- SIMPLE CONTROLS: The machine is operated with the hydraulic control levers in the tractor cab
- EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL: The bale wrap counting controller lets the operator monitor the film wrap count, see the running time, or the average number of bales wrapped per hour. The controller can be programmed to process data separately for three farming fields
- UNIVERSAL HITCHING SYSTEM: The machine can be coupled to the tractor hitch via a height-adjustable tow bar
- WORK OR HAUL: The machine can be positioned in the work configuration or the transport configuration as required
|1||Wrapped bale diameter [mm]||1000-1200||1000-1200|
|2||Wrapped bale length||1200||1200|
|3||Maximum bale weight [kg]||800||800|
|4||Bale wrapping time [min]||approx. 1.3/2||about 2|
|5||Film width [mm]||500/750||500/750|
|6||Number of table revolutions while using 500 mm / 750 mm film [revolutions]||24/16||24/16|
|7||Bale loading method||automatic, with loading arm||automatic, with loading arm|
|8||Bale unloading method||automatic with an unloading unit||automatic with an unloading unit|
|10||Wheel track [mm]||2000||2000|
|12||Tyre pressure [bar]||1.7||1.7|
|17||Method of coupling to the tractor||mounted||mounted|
|18||Coupling to a tractor by||agricultural hitch||agricultural hitch|
|19||Tractor power output [kW]||min. 30||min. 30|
|20||Recommended tractor pump output [l/min]||22||22|
|21||Required pressure in the tractor power hydraulic system [MPa]||14||14|
|22||Maximum transport speed [km/h]||15||15|
|23||Machine lighting||in accordance to the requirements of the traffic code||in accordance to the requirements of the traffic code|
|24||Electrical system voltage [V]||12||12|
|25||Automatic film cutter||V||V|
|26||Wrapping film feeder||V||V|
|29||Transport wheel position||V||V|
|30||Hydraulic bale positioning device||V||V|
|31||Automatic hydraulic film cutter||–||•|
|32||Film breaking sensor||–||•|
* Depending on the soil type
** Options available as complete sets only